New York 2024 Venture Capital World Summit
May 15 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Executive Summary: New York 2024 Venture Capital World Summit
The New York 2024 Venture Capital World Summit is the premier event for the global venture capital community. The summit will bring together venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, policymakers, and other industry leaders to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in the venture capital industry. The summit will also feature a number of networking opportunities, educational sessions, and dealmaking activities.
The summit will focus on the following key themes:
- The Future of Venture Capital: The summit will explore the future of venture capital, including emerging trends such as thematic investing, impact investing, and artificial intelligence-powered investing.
- Building Global Innovation Ecosystems: The summit will discuss how to build and strengthen global innovation ecosystems that support the growth of early-stage companies.
- Driving Inclusive Growth: The summit will focus on how to ensure that venture capital is inclusive and accessible to all entrepreneurs, regardless of their background or location.
- Harnessing the Power of Data: The summit will explore how venture capitalists can use data to make better investment decisions.
If you are interested in attending the New York 2024 Venture Capital World Summit, please visit the summit website for more information and to register.
- New York 2024 Venture Capital World Summit website: https://www.venturecapitalworldsummit.com/: https://www.venturecapitalworldsummit.com/
- Global Venture Capital Association (GVCA): https://gvca.org/: https://gvca.org/
- New York Venture Capital Association (NVCA): https://www.nycvc.org/: https://www.nycvc.org/