Integrated care systems summit 2024
May 14 @ 8:15 am - 5:00 pm BST
Integrated care systems summit 2024 – in-person conference
Integrated care systems (ICSs) have the potential to radically transform health and care through collaboration, long-term thinking, and by pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
In this summit, we give voice to innovative thinking and practices by hearing from senior leaders and partners from both within and outside of the health and care service, who have found ways to create meaningful impact by doing things differently. Be inspired by leaders who despite challenging circumstances and a backdrop of a 30% reduction in running costs have carved out opportunities for collaboration to create transformational change. Join us at this event to be at the forefront of discussions and debate on how ICSs can work differently to meet the needs of their local populations and fulfil their original purpose.
Through keynote speeches, panel debates, case studies and interactive workshops, this summit will explore:
- how we meet the potential of integrated care systems nhs to transform health and care
- the importance of focusing on prevention as a way of sustainably meeting the needs of local populations, and the role data has in it
- how provider collaboratives and Integrated Care Boards (ICBs) can work together differently and effectively to deliver integrated care services
- how reconvening community services so that care is moved closer to home can potentially transform the health and care system
- the value of working with patients and communities to provide better services
- how system-wide solutions can be utilised to tackle the workforce crisis
- what leading in uncertainty feels like and what can be learnt from it.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact The King’s Fund events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in Event Category: Medical