At Design Driven NYC on March 13th, we’re thrilled to welcome three outstanding speakers: – Malthe Sigurdsson, Head of Design at Stripe (payments company valued at $9B)
– Melissa Cullens (Chief Design Officer at Ellevest, which is redefining investing for women)
– Dan Manian, founder/CEO of donut.ai (simple products that encourage team trust & collaboration)
*** Get Involved ***
Join FirstMark’s Talent Network to put your resume in front of 60+ companies with one click. (https://firstmarkcap.com/talent-network/)
For early access to events, exclusive content, and additional resources for the Design Driven community, sign up for our mailing list here (https://fmc.vc/dedmailing).
*** Event Schedule & Logistics ***
– RSVPs will close at 4pm on the day of the event
– No walk ins allowed; you must be on the “Yes” list as of that time
– Doors open at 5:45pm; security will not let guests in after 6:45pm
– Talks kick off at 6:15pm and continue until about 8:00pm
– From 8 to 9pm, we host a post-event reception for networking and meeting new friends
For those on the waitlist, spots are automatically assigned to the next person in the queue if others change their RSVP to a “No”.
NOTE FROM BUZZFEED: By attending Design Driven NYC, you agree to the terms of BuzzFeed’s Non-Disclosure Agreement, the full text of which is available at: https://bit.ly/2E9sno6. FirstMark disclaims all liability related thereto.
Design Driven NYC (a FirstMark Event)
Visited 176 times, 1 Visit today