A mix of energizing keynote interviews, thought-provoking panels featuring sitting directors, interactive and engaging breakouts, and roll-up-your-sleeves committee workshops will ensure participants gain actionable best practices and guidance to make an immediate impact in their boardrooms.
Featured topics will include:
– Making the right business bets — balancing risk and return
– Disruptor versus disrupted — succeeding in an era of transformation
– The board’s role in cultivating culture
– Board composition — why it’s more than just a gender diversity discussion
– Critical steps to build your organizations cyber resilience
– Understanding and responding to investors’ expectations
Corporate Board Member
About the Organizers
Corporate Board Member, a division of Chief Executive Group, LLC, takes nearly 20 years of corporate governance knowledge and provides today’s corporate leaders with the resources they need to add value to the boardroom and beyond.
Through our quarterly magazine, Corporate Board Member, our weekly e-newsletter, our Boardroom Summit and our Board Leadership Program, directors are able to improve their boards with information on governance, ethics, CEO succession planning, shareholder management strategies and much more.
Visited 26 times, 2 Visits today