Learn from professionals in the data industry who will share tips, resources, and advice on how to advance your career in the data industry!
Join Women in Data for our symposium featuring lightning talks and breakout sessions where you can learn hands-on about advancing your career, data-driven problem-solving, and more. This interactive symposium is for everyone, from early-career to experienced professionals. There will always be something new to learn, a future employer to meet, or a community to build at Women in Data.
Food will be provided!
Agenda | 6:30 – 9 pm
6:30 | Networking, food
6:50 | Welcome and WID Introductions
7:00 | Four 10-minute lightning talks
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis in Healthcare
- Career Progression in the Data Industry
- Mock Technical Interview
7:40 | Introduce breakout sessions & Break, 15 minutes
Audience members network, grab food, and pick a breakout session
7:55 | 4 simultaneous breakout sessions, 25 minutes
8:20 | Reflections from breakout sessions, 20 minutes
Audience stays in their groups, we ask people from each session to share takeaways in a guided facilitation.
8:40 – 9 pm | Closing & Final Announcements
- Catherine Reese: Partner, Advanced Analytics Global Practice Leader – IBM
- Emily Chu: Interactive & Motion Designer – ADURO, Inc
- Ashley M. Scott: Data Analyst, Software Support Specialist – Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Lara Tromba: Solutions Engineering Manager – Looker
Partners — Visit Their Booths at the Event!
Women in Data
About the Organizers
Visited 24 times, 1 Visit today