Future State 2025 – Driving the Digital Roadmap to a Customer-Centric Enterprise
In today’s fast-changing business landscape, it’s not your competitors that threaten your company’s survival. It’s your organization’s willingness and capacity to disrupt its existing business model or be disrupted. Because the CIO is at the center of the digital transformation journey she or he is uniquely positioned to deliver fearless leadership, fuse emerging technologies with process redesign and people skills, partner with the C-suite and board of directors, and successfully navigate the business into the future.
The courageous leadership traits needed to foster a culture of innovation and transformation on the path to genius will be the focal point of the 2019 New York Global Innovation Summit.
About the Organizers
At HMG Strategy, we are committed to helping technology executives to be transformational leaders.
HMG Strategy is the world's largest independent and most trusted provider of executive networking events and thought leadership to support the 360-degree needs of technology leaders. Our regional CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, newsletters, authored books, and digital Resource Center deliver proprietary research on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
There are 7 Pillars of Trust to HMG Strategy’s unique business model:
- HMG Strategy’s Thought Leadership and Digital Research Platform is unlike any other in the industry, providing technology executives with unparalleled peer-driven insights and practical advice on the leadership, innovation, and transformation strategies needed to succeed in business today and tomorrow.
- HMG Strategy’s Media Model provides technology executives with fresh perspectives on the top business, leadership and customer trends that are defining the industry today and tomorrow. Our vast collection of research articles, videos, blog posts, white papers, and research reports generate more than 1 million impressions per week.
- HMG Strategy’s Research Advisory Services embrace the ‘No Analyst’ model, delivering peer-led, forward-looking insights and trends to watch to both Fortune 2000 technology executives and industry partners. HMG Strategy’s exclusive CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program provides top-tier technology executives with unparalleled peer-to-peer off-the-record straight talk to strengthen their decision-making capabilities and accelerate their career ascent. The CELA program is complemented by the CELA Executive Decision Support services (EDS) which connects enterprise technology executives with their contemporaries who are able to offer their expertise, practical experience, and insights in disciplines ranging from effective C-suite communication strategies to crafting successful 1-3-5-year technology roadmaps. These service offerings are complemented by HMG Strategy’s CIO Bootcamp, a hands-on IT leadership development program for rising VPs and IT Directors who receive 1-to-1 expert coaching, practical webinars and custom research focused on enhancing skill sets and harnessing innovative leadership capabilities.
- HMG Strategy’s Executive Leadership Summits provide unparalleled networking between top-tier technology executives with leading search executives, executives at enterprise technology companies and leading venture capitalists to nurture fruitful relationships.
- HMG Strategy is a career accelerator for technology leaders, inspiring tech executives to lead, recruit and retain tech talent while powering their own career trajectories.
- HMG’s Next Ventures business enables HMG Strategy to invest side-by-side with leading VCs such as Blumberg Capital, Greylock Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, connecting members of the HMG community with cutting-edge tech startups that deliver real business value.
- HMG Cares. Giving back to the community is a core value at HMG Strategy. We partner with leading organizations such as NPower and Year Up to train and support young adults and military veterans and provide them opportunities to reach their potential.
Visited 243 times, 1 Visit today