The 16th Annual Executive Coaching Conference: Internalizing and Scaling a Coaching Mindset for Organizational Impact
The focus of the conference will be on coaching leaders to internalize a coaching mindset; building a coaching function that has a line of site to embedding a coaching mindset into the culture and business strategy of the organization; and looking at a variety of coaching delivery methods that meet the needs of today’s external and internal demands. Each session topic will address: scaling, measurement, and communication methods that create a lasting coaching mindset.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear from Daniel Goleman on the power of EQ in creating a coaching mindset
- Learn from coaches how they are coaching leaders to lead in agile environments
- Broaden your understanding of Team Coaching
- Hear recommendations from experienced practice leaders in growing the coaching function along the Coaching Maturity Continuum
- Walk away with information on how to measure and communicate the impact of coaching
- Get the latest results of The Conference Board’s Global Coaching Survey to inform and fortify your organization’s coaching practice
- Experience an “Open Space” session where delegates decide the topics they want to explore
- Take part in networking events throughout the conference
Register before January 5th and save $400!
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Leadership development
- Talent management
- Human resource management
- Training and learning development
- Organizational development
- Career development
- Executive development
- Succession management
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
View this year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Main Conference: March 26-27, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
3. Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us:
The Conference Board
About the Organizers
We help companies address critical business issues by combining three elements: Research, Peer Learning, and Leadership Development. That’s how we provide perspective on your toughest decisions, build working relationships at the highest level, and offer trusted insights when they are needed most.
Visited 179 times, 1 Visit today